Monday, May 24, 2010

Not-so-adorable monday




hey hey heyyy peeps, ohiotts hereee :) so, as we explained before, we are four Indonesian student in Los Angeles, but what haven't been mentioned is there will be four persons writing this blog. Oh, by the way, three of us are the bruins :) and one of us is husky, and had graduated last year, no discrimination, we love each other <3.>
Well, as mentioned above, this is a not-so-adorable monday, at least for me personally :( woke up a little late, dizzy all day and didn't really do my work >.<>.<>

The positive side is I'm not the old meee :) I might have given up at this point if I were the old me. But now, I believe that nothing's really over till the moment you stop trying :) Well anyway, the results don't always matter, but what's more important is how faithful you are in the process towards success. How far can you stand obstacles that are coming your way? Whatever it is, be patient, work harder :) (this is also a reminder for me as well x))

Moving on, I got home pretty early today, and we got time to do grocery and prepare our dinner. Today's dinner is awesome! We cooked cap chay, kangkung cah, and telor gulung. Sounds yummy, huh??? We'll attach some pic of today's menu. Ending the day??? As our recent habit, we usually watch movies in the end of the day. Not just for chillaxing, but also it is always a good time to catch up with one another after a tiring day.

Sorry for the scrambled english tho, I'm trying heree XD

Off watching movie guysss, nitey niteee :)
xoxo,
d.m.n.s

No comments:

Post a Comment